It is always best to be prepared and have a good idea of what you and your fiance want, like and desire. Have a clear objective, goal and budget.
Here are some considerations before attending and during your viewing appointment of your desired venue:
Before your viewing appointment:
- Budget – Work out your entire Wedding budget and also how much you are willing to spend just on your Wedding Reception
- Guest Numbers – have a rough idea on the number of guests you are inviting and would like to have at your Wedding, you need to ensure that your venue can accommodate max/min
- Wedding Date – Have a number of dates picked that you would be happy with and ensure the major items i.e. Ceremony and Reception venues match your ideal date
- Research – do your homework on style of Wedding, type of catering i.e. Cocktail, Buffet, A La Carte, know what it is you want the venue to help you with
During your viewing appointment:
- Ask to take photos – or see if there are photos that the venue can send you
- Ask lots of questions, including what is the service like/how many staff, does the venue have a commercial kitchen and do all the cooking fresh on-site etc…
- Gain an understanding of your entry and how the night will run, and how your night will end
- Is there parking and where is it?
- Is there easy access for guests with mobility needs?
- How long is the event?
- Understand your package and what is included in the price? (For instance, tables, chairs, linen, cutlery, crockery, room hire etc…)
- Who sets-up gift-favours and place-cards?
- Can we add our own decorations?
- Where can people smoke?
View our Wedding Reception Packages online and use them as a guide. We find it best to discuss directly with each couple what they truly want and design a package that matches their Wedding Day requirements.
Phone our Events Team to make an appointment on 9840 9900.