The Boronia Function and Event Room is located on Level 1 of the Holroyd Centre and is accessed by the grand-staircase in the foyer or alternatively an elevator is available in the building.
Benefits, facilities and features:
- In-house Function Manager and Events Team
- A magnificent glass ceiling centerpiece
- Air-Conditioned Room
- Natural lighting
- Elevated stage/platform
- In-house PA System
- Data Projector and motorised Screen
- Your room layout can be customised to your event requirements
- Bathroom facilities located near the function room
- Catering available on-site
- Large open and very grand foyer, perfect for greetings.
The Boronia room is the perfect space to hire for a variety of social and special occasions including and not limited to Corporate Events, meetings, training, birthday parties, engagement parties, anniversary lunch or dinners. The room on its own can accommodate 30 in a U-shape configuration or as many as 120 for a Theatre style or Cocktail event. The Boronia Room adjoins the Wattle Room, and both rooms combined can accommodate much large social occasions and Corporate Events. Please read more about our largest function room by clicking here.
Please see image below for Boronia Room Floorplan:
Room Hire prices vary depending on the day(s) of the week, hours required and room set requirements. Please phone our Events team to discuss your exact requirements on 9840 9900.
For all other price and package enquiries, please phone the Holroyd Centre Events team on 8757 9090.